Thursday, February 28, 2013

ASC Campus, Spring and Cherry Blossom

-->
     My Dear Beautiful Ladies!

     I am glad to be with you again!

     This Monday grey clouds suddenly vanished from the horizon and Agnes was exposed to the most beautiful February day! Sudden inspiration made me get out of the apartment and take photos of my gorgeous Agnes campus. Later I thought it would be helpful for you to see the pictures I have taken. Thus, I decided to share them with you and pass on little piece of the sunny atmosphere that we had on Monday! Moreover, I remember the number of Agnes’ photos in Internet did not satisfy me, as I wanted to see the whole campus, every corner! You guys are lucky, because I have it all done for you in the most comprehensive way! Enjoy! 




2 comments:

  1. Why only ladies? gentlemen are also reading your blogs. anyways glad that you enjoyed mother nature. Sadly video is not playing here

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad that you enjoyed mother nature. Sadly video is not playing here. Anyhow this is a great work, so keep doing that.

    ReplyDelete