Friday, January 25, 2013

Guest Blogger: Shein Ei Cho



  Where are you from and how long have you been at Agnes Scott?
I am from Myanmar, a beautiful country in Southeast Asia. I have been at Agnes Scott for over three years and will be graduating this May.

 \What was your first impression of ASC?
Its friendly people! As soon as I entered the Agnes Scott entrance the very first time, I saw smile on everyone’s face. It made me so welcome that I even forgot I just arrived here!
  
  What do you think about going (teaching/working) to an all-women's college?
I become more aware of gender issues by going to an all-women’s college. Here, I am surrounded by female leaders and top female professionals from different fields who always inspire and encourage me to do the best and achieve my goals.
  
.   What is your favorite spot on campus and why?
I would say the hill in front of the observatory overlooking the soccer field. When I am stressed, I take a walk over there and enjoy the breeze. It is very relaxing.

     What was the biggest adjustment/surprise you’ve faced?
The small class size! Even though small class size is one of the reasons I came here and I was already expecting it, actually being in one is a truly amazing experience that I have to get used to.

As I have only one more semester at Agnes Scott, I will miss a lot of things from here but amongst everything, I will miss people the most! Not only friends, but also staff I’ve worked or interacted with and all my professors! At Agnes, I truly feel like I am welcomed and loved by people around me.  

Shein Ei Cho
Class of 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment